caring for the destitue and exploited
Rootless and left to fend for themselves, India’s street children are exploited, abused, denied parenting, a safe home, food and education. We have projects to aid street children in various locations in India like Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Delhi
- Reunite children with their families
- Get them off the streets permanently
- Prepare them to live in society
- Provide homes for those who are truly destitute
- Offer counselling for disturbed children
Over 7,000 children have used our shelters. Some come to stay, others drop in for a daily bath and meal. To date, we have reunited over 60 children with their families, enrolled 18 children in school, and provided vocational training to 30 boys who now hold well-paid jobs.